Are you passionate about latest Digital Trends and Technologies? This opportunity is for you: join Siemens Digital Industry Business in Italy. You will support the management in new digital objectives which will lead to increase productivity, efficiency, speed and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for our customers on their way to the future of industry.
You will be hired with a permanent contract in Milan as from June 2019.
Your career in Siemens will start with an 18 months rotation program (3 assignments of 6 months each, covering 3 different digital industry roles) and a 1 month assignment abroad that will help you develop technical and leadership skills. The path includes mentoring and constant feedback moments.
You will be selected either for a:
After 18 months you will be ready to take in charge one of these possible landing roles:
Look at the requirements Siemens is looking for:
- You are majoring or are a fresh graduate in Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Physical, Chemical or Management Engineering
- You have a Full marks Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or expected Mark in Master’s Degree, if not yet accomplished)
- You have been living at least 6 months abroad for a life, work or study experience
- You are fluent in English and Italian (at least B2)
- You are passionate about Innovation and latest technology trends.
- You have an open and communicative mindset, with authentic interest and curiosity for people with different backgrounds and cultures
- Energy, Proactivity, Open-Mindedness, “Start-up approach”, Intellectual Curiosity are some of the qualities of the Digital Talent Profile we will be hiring.
See what Siemens offers:
- A flexible an responsible way of working;
- An environment where business curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training and access to wide range of internal digital information to grow;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company when in the office;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
Sign up here: https://www.siemenstalentprogram.it
I candidati sono invitati a leggere l’informativa sulla privacy (art. 13, D. Lgs. 196/03 ed art. 13 GDPR 679/16)