The Orientamenti 2020 exhibition returns with Orientamenti Senior on 26, 27 and 28 January. An appointment dedicated to secondary school students (but also to those who are concluding their university education) to find out about the opportunities offered by the University and the world of work.
During Orientamenti Senior students will be able to ask for information and find their way around the University of Genoa's degree and master's degree courses and, in particular, they will have the opportunity to virtually visit
- the University Orientation Service's showcase stand where expert orientation staff will be present, supported by student tutors
- 11 showcases of the study courses run by UniGe representatives where it will be possible to obtain specific information on the courses and on the employment prospects of graduates
- the Centro del Mare's showcase stand for information on degree and master's degree courses dedicated to the seafaring professions
- the Imperia, La Spezia and Savona University Department's showcases
- the showcase of services available for students with disabilities and students with DSA
- the Test e Colloqui showcase, where it will be possible to book orientation interviews to be held even after the event dates.
Webinars will also be held every day for presentations of all the study courses by the lecturers; in particular, on 26 and 27 January the webinars will be dedicated to three-year degrees, while on 28 January the webinars will be dedicated exclusively to master's degrees.
On 27 January, at 4.30 p.m., the University of Genoa's "Workshop for Parents" will provide parents and families with some useful tools to support young people in their choice of study course during a dedicated webinar.